General conditions of sale
Corima has one mailing address for post or return of products :
Motorway A7 exit,
F-26270 LORIOL SUR DRÔME - FRANCE
Prices stated on CORIMA.com and in related sales collateral do not include transportation or importation costs. Please see your regional CORIMA office or distributor for questions. Please visit our dealer locator for more information.
Prices are subject to change
Shipping costs are detailed by article in the paragraph "Delivery Mode".
Any damage, delay, or missing package(s) occurring while product is in transit from CORIMA to the customer should be addressed with the carrier and/or broker.
Are unless expressly communicated, CORIMA liability in transit ends on pick up of packages at the factory shipping desk.
Methods of Payment ?
- By bank or mailed check, paid to order “CORIMA SA”.
- By credit card. Attention! With this mode of payment, shipping address and billing address must be the same. .
- By bank transfer or wire (inquire for routing and account details)..
Delivery times (given for information only)
- Generally, wheels and accessories will be delivered within 15 days of formal order confirmation.
- All CORIMA products carry no guarantee or warranty in respect to deadlines or delivery date, with the exception of shipments to individuals or non retail buyersplaced to CORIMA directly. Please address your authorized retailer for any questions regarding orders placed through their businesses. Delivery times varry according to final destination. Generally, deliveries to major metropolitan areas/cities are roughly 10 days post payment and/or shipment from CORIMA. Rural areas will incur additional delays, unique to each areas shipping coverage.
CORIMA’s product guarantee
1 – Commercial policy
CORIMA guarantees all branded products are free of manufacturing defect and warranted for the outlined intended use for a period of two (2) years from the date of sale to the end user.
CORIMA’s warranty does not extend to second hand users or extend beyond the initial two (2) year period for any reason.
1-2– Limitation of warranty
The CORIMA product warranty covers only and exclusively the defects of the products and excludes such from its scope any damage:
- harm and, more generally, any direct or indirect consequences that would result from a misuse or failure to use, lack of maintenance or improper use of the product
1-3 – Implementation
For warranty consideration , the purchaser must supply CORIMA with the minimum incident information contained in our warranty form including model, description of failure, proof of purchase, and related photos to support the claim. CORIMA requires the owner to return the product to CORIMA via an authorized retailer or regional office for review. After receipt of the product CORIMA will perform inspection and disposition along with one of the following corrective actions:
- In case of a defect of the product, CORIMA will proceed at its choice to repair or replace the product or part of the product concerned.
- In the absence of manufacturing defect, it will be proposed to the purchaser a repair or replacement of the product at its expense.
Transportation costs and related adequate packaging of products to and from CORIMA are the responsibility of the end user/owner.
This warranty applies without prejudice to the application of legal guarantees, including the guarantee of the lack of conformity provided for by articles l.211 - 1 and following of the code of consumption and the guarantee of hidden defects provided for by the articles 1641 to 1649 of the French civil code.
2 – Legal guarantees
2-1 legal compliance guarantee
In accordance with the provisions of articles l.211 - 1 to l.211 - 14 of the code of the consumption, which extracts reproduced below, the consumer benefits from the legal warranty of compliance:
Article l.211-4 : The seller is obliged to deliver a well produced product in accordance with the contract of sale free of defects at time of delivery. The buyer is responsible for defects resulting from re-packaging, mounting or installation whether carried out by service providers or was carried out under his/her own responsibility.
Article l.211-5 : To be compliant with the contract of sale, the product must :
- have durability normally expected of a similar products and, if so :
- have been used in a manner matching the description given by the seller.
The product should possess the qualities as presented to the buyer as a sample or model;
- present the qualities that a buyer can legitimately expect in view of the public statements made by the seller, by the producer or by his representative, particularly in advertising or in labelling ;
- have been used in a manner matching the description given by the seller.
- or have the features defined by a common agreement of the parties or be cleared for any special use sought by the buyer, to the knowledge of the seller and that the latter has accepted.
Article l.211-12 : The action resulting from the lack of conformity is prescribed by two years from the delivery of the product.
2-2 The guarantee of hidden defects
In accordance with the provisions of articles 1641 to 1649 of the civil code, which extracts reproduced below, the buyer benefits from the guarantee against hidden defects:
- Article 1641 : the seller is bound to the warranty for hidden defects of the product sold which render it unfit for the use for which it is intended, or which decreases this intended use, defects that would have caused the buyer not too purchase it, or would have suggested the product have a lower price, if he/she had known.
- Article 1648 al. 1 : Any actions addressing the points above must be brought forward formally by the buyer (to the seller) within a period of two years from the discovery of the defect.
The rule "satisfied or refunded"
The customer has a period of 14 days to return all or part of its order for an Exchange or refund (except custom and/or personalized products). To do this, products, in unused condition, must be properly packaged protected in their original packaging and accompanied by the invoice of sale from an authorized retailer or CORIMA. The Exchange or refund will take into account the product value at the original purchase price, without the shipping or related charges, at the moment the products are returned in perfect condition to the company, at the buyer’s expense, in the original packaging.
Return a product to CORIMA after-sales service
All products returned to the company for repair or repair estimate as ordered by the customer will be transported at the customer’s expense and liability. The customer will ensure the quality of the packaging, any insurance and costs of transport. Customers must include the original invoice or proof of purchase along with the required contact information: full name, address, telephone number and email address with the returned products.
Important! If you want to return your wheel to the after sales service team of CORIMA, we ask you to please return it without tire, tubes, or cassette.
Out of stock
CORIMA will inform its customers of stock-outs affecting their ability to fulfill orders or complete after sales service. Approximate time of delivery will be communicated to the best of CORIMA’s ability.
In case the customer does not accept the provided delivery date, the customer reserves the right to cancel the order and receive a refund if the order is prepaid or a deposit was taken.
Clause of reserve of property
In accordance of law 80-335 established 12/05/1980, CORIMA retains legal ownership of all goods delivered to its customers until full payment of the agreed purchase invoice value.
As such, the transfer of ownership is subject to the complete payment of the agreed purchase price by the buyer. Default of payment by the agreed due datewill afford the seller ability to take possession of the goods, voiding the contract of sale.
Return shipping and related costs will be charged to the buyer upon default, including delivery of the goods upon physical transfer of ownership. As part of the contract of sale, the buyer is obligated to pay the agreed price to the seller immediately or on the agreed sales terms.
In accordance with article 48 of the n.C.P.C, the commercial court of novels (26) will be competent.